[ale] Netscape/Mozilla

Dow Hurst dhurst at kennesaw.edu
Mon Aug 12 18:31:42 EDT 2002

For those who require the Sent folder to be sorted by Sender instead of
Recipient, the 1.1a or 1.1b versions of Mozilla are a necessity since
that is where that patch was finally applied.  I have been using 1.1a
for about two months, I think, and really love it.  I would highly
recommend going to the latest version.  You can have subfolders of the
Sent folder as well that are sorted like the old Communicator 4.x
series.  However the only folder that sent mail will go into is the
actual Sent folder.  You can't have a subfolder of the Sent folder where
currently sent mail is stored.  I name my Sent folder subfolders by
ranges of dates so I know generally where a email I sent is by the era
of time I was working on a project.  Usually works.
Dow