[ale] faxing

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Aug 12 15:07:46 EDT 2002

Jordi S. Bunster wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 14:44, Geoffrey wrote:
>

>>sendfax -l ttyS0 $faxnumbersendingto fax1.g3.....faxN.g3
>

> Hehe. And me thinking about concatenating graphic files with imagemagick
> and friends, geez ... I hope he didn't start messing with hylafax yet,
> considering that this is a quite simple solution.

You know, this kinda highlights an issue with two meetings a month.
Questions asked at one meeting might be answered by someone who attends
the other.  I guess we should always attempt to post questions to the
list, but it'd be nice if un-answered questions would find their way to
everyone in some way..... (he types thinking with his fingers...)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net