[ale] Linux Webcam broadcasting and other things

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 11 12:10:40 EDT 2002

First on the Sharp Zaruas GPL download.  Has anyone gotten
the qpe to compile? I have not. Must I have gotten end of
file errors when trying to untar it.  So I have given up for
now.  To bad I had an Idea that they seem interested in.

Next. I have an old USB camera. And yeah the Linux box is a
tired 166Mhz machine. But I would like to get the camera to
take a picture ever so often.  Anyone know of some good
resources? the camera is a cheapo EZ-Cam. I don't know what
the chip set is on it.  To date I have not gotten anything
in Linux to work with USB.

Adrin

The virus definitions you just updated, don't include user
names.