[ale] Netscape/Mozilla

Taylor Robison trobis at speakeasy.net
Sat Aug 10 14:49:59 EDT 2002

Something really big happened between 0.9.4 and 0.9.6.  I almost fell
out of my chair I was so surprised by the speed change.  The team must
have done a lot of hard work on optimization during that time.  1.0 was
also a delight to move up to.  I love my mozilla.  However, I too am
sometimes frustrated by the lack of a spall chek.  I need the halp.
 Adding to mozilla is kinda scary though.   I'm not sure I could find
the spot in the code where a spall cheker could be hooked in.  How much
code is it up to?  Around a zillion lines?