[ale] OT: Unix Cert at KSU?

Stanaland, Brian BStanaland at PanAmSat.com
Tue Aug 6 09:12:52 EDT 2002

I am waiting for a reply from the program director.  I'll post any info I get from him to the list.

As part of the new MSACS at Kennesaw, you acquire the Unix certification
offered by KSU's coned department.  Anyone completed this certification?
Was it worth it?  Too simple?  Too hard?

Since I have to take it for the program, I'm kinda interested in whether
I'll get anything out of it or if it will simply be a "here's how to list
processes", etc. beginner's course.  Not that I have a choice, but I'd
like to know what to expect...

Thanks!

John