[ale] hey router gurus :)

Bill Sirinek bill at sirinek.com
Sun Aug 4 19:06:38 EDT 2002

Its on the front page of http://www.howstuffworks.com!  :)  Or you can go
there directly at http://www.howstuffworks.com/router.htm  WARNING: The page
is not very Konqueror-friendly (I'm using 3.0.2)

Its not the most technical description though it seems ok. If you wanted
something in excruciating detail, you could also read W. Richard Stephens'
three-volume 'TCP/IP Illustrated'. But I dont recommend it unless you are
having severe sleeping problems.

Bill