[ale] [OT] Long - list of crap in my garage

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Aug 4 18:13:30 EDT 2002

Keith Hopkins wrote:
> Those of us who don't have garages, just might have basements with
> similar stocks.  I'm just imagining what I will "find" in my basement
> when I move back in a couple of years....

What's the saying?  A picture's worth 1k words?

http://www.3times25.net/junk/

Although the dir name is not really accurate as I'm working on putting
together some of these boxes to put in my wife's classroom. :)

The school system won't permit me to connect any computers two the
school network, but she's got three machines in there now and I'll soon
be adding a fourth that will sit silently under a table.  Suddenly the
three existing machines will be able to print to the single printer in
the classroom. (can anyone say Samba print server...)
Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net