[ale] Ignorant Newbie

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Aug 4 00:20:48 EDT 2002

As other's have noted, books and websites are your best one-on-one
sources.  Beyond that, this list and the monthly meetings.  Understand,
the meetings contain more then just the presentation of the month.
Questions of any kind are certainly welcome.  I don't know which meeting
would be closest to you (or if your even in the Atlanta area), but you
might check one out.

Check the various web sites for answers to your questions, if you get
stuck, post your question to the list.

Welcome and hope to see you at one of the meetings.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net