[ale] automating a download

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Thu Aug 1 05:18:30 EDT 2002

You are right. Expect DOES seem to be the  solution, however, after reading
the entire man page, and visiting the web site - I still don't know how to
use it. I do get an expect prompt when I type in "expect" and the latest
version comes with RedHat 7.2.
Unfortunately, I am not a programmer. Can anyone help me draft a *very* short
expect script that will simply do a mySQL dump and download the dump?
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com