[ale] where to find older boxes

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 30 22:08:55 EDT 2002

I am not sure if they still exist (if they do please tell me), but I
remember that Champion Computers had older stuff like this for sale, and
the prices were not that bad.  Might want to try there if you can find
them.  If you do find them, or if someone else on the list knows where
they are be sure to tell me too!  :)

Mike