[ale] where to find older boxes

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Tue Apr 30 22:14:29 EDT 2002

    Tyler> I'm looking for a P2 300 (or thereabouts) to serve as a
    Tyler> fileserver in my home office.  Does anybody know of a good
    Tyler> place to get old machines cheaply in the atlanta area?  I'd
    Tyler> rather not go ebay, as I've found ebay'd items aren't
    Tyler> always in 100% working condition, especially older
    Tyler> stuff....

        Microcentre off Powers Ferry in Marietta has had some used p2
266 boxen.  Have no idea how much RAM or disk they've got or what sort
of warantee, but they're $79 each I think.

770 933-0600 x211(w)  |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=
770 294-0820 (m)      |                                               U