[ale] OT: Mandolin for sale

Cade Thacker linux at cade.org
Tue Apr 30 09:56:06 EDT 2002

For those of you musically inclined, I have a mandolin for sale. I
purchased it brand new in late Feb of this year(so ~2 months old). Being
only two months old, it is still in excellent condition. Comes with a gig
bag, and a strap, and heck, I will even throw in a pick because I am such
a nice guy ;)

Ascii price is $150 or make me an offer, the worst I can say is no, right?

http://www.mguitar.com/MartinGuitar/StandardOutput.asp?RECORDID=153

If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks.

--cade

On Linux vs Windows
Remember, amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic!