[ale] best dist for firewall?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Apr 29 20:48:40 EDT 2002

I'm thinking, you're going to want to compile a new kernel for a
firewall anyway.  There are those who will disagree with me, but I don't
think you should run a modularized kernel.  The kernel should have
everything it needs and not be able to load anything else.

That being said, Joseph's right, I've compiled the kernels for both my
firewall machines (p75) on my main box.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net