[ale] How do you auto extract attachments from email?

Gary MacKay gary at edisoninfo.com
Sat Apr 27 19:02:03 EDT 2002

I need some advice on where to find how-to's and docs. I'd like to
automate some data processing. I have comma delimited files getting
emailed to me and I have to manually save the attachment somewhere then
run my program and click 'import', etc. etc. Is there any way to have a
script 'catch' email to a certain account, extract the attachment and
drop it in a directory somewhere? My program could then monitor that
directory and auto import it.

- Gary