[ale] Help explain please...

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Sat Apr 27 15:27:37 EDT 2002

Hi.

In most cases, if you have sound support compiled directly into the
kernel, you can pass the parameters to the card at the LILO prompt.

You can also give isapnptools a shot. Use pnpdump > pnp.conf, uncomment
the lines that match your hardware settings, and run isapnp on the conf.

My laptop uses OPL3SAx too. Lots do. I have mine set up using modules. Is
there a specific reason why you can't?

--
Christopher R. Curzio
http://www.accipiter.org