[ale] Doh!

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Apr 26 08:05:39 EDT 2002

I would suspect this is quite dependent upon the dist./version you're
running.  If you know which your running, you might want to post that
info.  It  might be as simple as reinstalling the proper rpm (if you're
rpm based) or just copying the missing lib to the proper place (meaning
some kind soul who's running the same dist/version sends you a copy of
theirs)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net