[ale] Dumb question - file transfer over SSH? - SOLVED

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Thu Apr 25 12:57:01 EDT 2002

More weirdness - when I download wither version 1, or the 2.0 beta, all I get
is a file with a size of zero bytes - but no worries, I had forgotten that I
had downloaded pscp (Putty Secure Copy client) a few weeks ago to play with -
works like a charm.

Thanks everyone for pointing me to the solution.

'preciate it!

charles