[ale] Dumb question - file transfer over SSH?

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Thu Apr 25 12:51:09 EDT 2002

Damn - I just saw what I was doing...

I am already ON the remote server, so scp is running on the REMOTE server...

duh! (slaps self upside head)

I see, I need a LOCAL scp client - OK, will try WinSCP as recommended by Ben
(thanks Ben).

Thanks, and sorry for the brain fart.

Charles