[ale] Dumb question - file transfer over SSH?

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Thu Apr 25 11:58:50 EDT 2002

OK, as far as I can tell, I'm doing it right.  I get the password prompts, and
I was even able to *apparently* download a file successfully (saw the file
transfer progression indicator, no errors) - but I have no idea where the file
went.  I did a full search on all of my hard drives for the filename, with no
results.

:(

I may have neglected to say, and maybe this is the problem - I am accessing a
remote FreeBSD box fropm a WINBLOZE workstation (Win2K-Pro).

Sure hope someone knows the trick to get me going here.  The file transfers I
need to make are starting to pile up.

Help!

Thanks

Charles