[ale] chown operation not permitted

Jerry Z. Yu z.yu at ptek.com
Thu Apr 25 11:01:00 EDT 2002

	I don't think you want to disable it. consider the security
risk: assume you can set SUID on files you own. you then chown to root or
other powerful users. this way any user can give himeself more
priviledges. Not mention identity confusion. Say someone download
some porn to the server, chown to your uid, will you like it?
	you can always force group permission to allow sharing (if that's
your goal. BTW, what do you try to achieve?),  or you have to, set up sudo
to allow specific command to be issued against certain files.