[ale] Dreamworks goes Linux

keith frost pfrostie at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 09:17:43 EDT 2002

cool story but really it's old news.
it was in one of the past issues of LJ and several
other news sites.
to get a story in to LJ, you have to submitt it many
months in advance.

yes, though it does do a good job of the warm fuzzies.

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/04/24/2226241&mode=thread&tid=106

> > I think the biggest part of this story is the
> line:
> >
> > "Word has it that Adobe may be pursuing unix
> versions of it's toolset as
> >
> > DreamWorks isn't the only shop switching."
> >
> > --
> > Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net
> >
> > I didn't have to buy my radio from a specific
> company to listen
> > to FM, why doesn't that apply to the Internet
> (anymore...)?
> >

> > ---
> > This message has been sent through the ALE general
> discussion list.
> more info. Problems
> > should be
> > sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

> info. Problems should be
> sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
http://www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux