[ale] Apache is slow

Kevin O'Neill Stoll kevinostoll at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 10:53:21 EDT 2002

Hey all,

I'm having a problem with Apache 1.3 running on a Redhat 7.2 box. For some
reason the server responses to refresh requests in the browser really
slowly.

It seems odd because I have webmin running on port 10000 but it runs
normally. It's just the requests that hit port 80 that seem to be
sluggish. I don't have anything special set-up with the server. Just the
basic SSI, CGI stuff.

Any ideas ?

TIA,

Kevin