[ale] zapstation on ebay

hirsch at zapmedia.com hirsch at zapmedia.com
Tue Apr 23 16:27:56 EDT 2002

When I gave my presentation on the ZapStation a couple of months ago,
several people comented on the high price ($1499).  Complain no more.

First, the price is now $599.  (You can even get one with only linux,
if you want to roll your own software.)  But you already read that on
slashdot...

More interesting I think is the zapstation on ebay.  The current
bidding is only $255, so you might be able to get it quite a bit
cheaper.  It is exactly the same as the retail model.  Sorry about the
late notice.  Bidding ends tomorrow.

--Michael