[ale] OT: Taxing issues

Jim Lynch jwl at sgi.com
Tue Apr 23 11:52:54 EDT 2002

I was unfortunate enough to have invested in a real estate limited
partnership once up on a time.  It spun off California income.  CA sent
me a nasty note saying I had to file.  I told them to bug off.    In any
case, I don't think the IRS will give a hoot.  It is customary to round
to the nearest dollar which is what your software did.  But then I'm not
a CPA nor do I work for the IRS.  But if it was my return, I'd do what
you did and ignore it.

Jim.