[ale] OT: Taxing issues

Tony Ucedavelez tucedavelez at datamatx.com
Tue Apr 23 11:41:14 EDT 2002

Relax, even if you would have filed a hard copy of your taxes (the old
fashion way, he,he) the auditors stuck to review yours and thousands of
other tax forms would have done exactly what your TaxAct (or whatever other
tax prep software did) and ignored those annoying cents, even if it's 0.99
cents.  It makes life easier not to have to deal in decimals and they would
round up or down - I forget the rules on exactly how they do it.  They
don't really adhere to rounding up or rounding down (where applicable) and
just give you the extra cents.

Antonio O. UcedaVelez
Programmer
DATAMATX