[ale] Fwd: Re: [ale] LUG in Columbus

Ron Cordell roncordell at attbi.com
Mon Apr 22 12:16:27 EDT 2002

Not at TSYS. They are 100% True Blue and aim to stay that way come hell or
high water. Besides, there is no way that Linux could really replace what
they do with their 390 sysplexes without spending a pile of money on
development. Yes, I know that IBM sells Linux, etc, but I know that the TSYS
folks would never go for it.