[ale] Certs for consultants

ChangingLINKS.com ChangingLINKS.com at bigfoot.com
Mon Apr 22 02:19:30 EDT 2002

My advise: As an entreprenuer concentrate on ffinding new clients (marketing)
an focusing on things that will make you money directly. It is very easy to
spend years trying to make your product better (you) and lose site of the
ffact that all of your "features" will probably go unread (or not fully
undertood) by your PAYING clients.
Drew
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com