[ale] Display Environment

Jon Faranda jonfa at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 22 04:35:10 EDT 2002

Hi All, I have two
Redhat 7.2 machines networked together. On Computer1 I have a software package
that I would like to export to use on computer2. The software has a nice GUI and
I'd like to run this software on the two machines at the same time. I am using
the bash shell. Is it an environment variable setting? Is this even possible? I
have tried VNC, but the image quality isn't too great and this software is
graphic intensive. p.s.-- Ideally I'd just install it on the other
machine, but it is password protected for new installations.
Jon
--Jon Faranda<A
href="http://redhatjon.slyip.net">http://redhatjon.slyip.net