[ale] Railroad Tycoon

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Apr 19 20:41:00 EDT 2002

At one time there were a couple of copies at a small game shop in Town
Center mall.  E-boutique or something like that.  Anway, they appear to
moving away from pc games and more into game consoles, and I've not seen
it there in a while.  I just called them and the guy told me they
shipped all the old games to a EB World.  Never heard of it myself and
he didn't know the actual location.  http://www.ebworld.com yields
http://www.ebgames.com , but alas, a search there finds no Linux version....

Have you tried amazon and ebay??

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net