[ale] bsetbg

stephen turner Artic_Knight at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 12:43:58 EDT 2002

thanks for pointing me to this command, i didnt know it had to set up a config tho, :) i got a bg now. anyways i noticed it has an app feature to run apps in the root window, i read its help file the default way to set it up is bsetbg -a Eterm "eterm commands here" -f fallback-option .. now what if i just want to run plain eterm? ive tinkerd with this command a bit and cant seem to get it to work, mainly i just dont know how to use that fall back option. and bsetbg tells me i dont have the proper ammount of flags so i suspect its required? thanks for your help :)