[ale] mobo battery

Transam transam at cavu.com
Thu Apr 18 22:25:19 EDT 2002

> Bob,

> Usually, most computer hardware places have batteries.  Micro Center in
> Marietta should still carry a very wide selection of options.  I'd call
> them first at (770) 859-1540.

If Micro Center cannot set you up, try Batteries Plus.  They have batteries
for anything imaginable, from UPSs to desktops & laptops, cordless and
cell phones, cars, motorcycles, and light aircraft.

Knowledgeable people will replace them for you for almost anything
as well.  (They wisely let me rip my ancient Toshiba laptop apart after
supplying the battery but did replace the battery in my 8 year old APC UPS
that APC no longer supplies batteries for.)  They will rebuild battery
packs for things like handheld 2-way radios from bankrupt companies.
They also offer testing and rejuvination service.

They will do mail order too for you non-local readers.  I use the one at
2045 Pleasant Hill Road, Duluth, GA 30096 (Next to Pier 1 imports)
770-495-1644:Voice 770-495-1640:FAX

Bob Toxen
transam at cavu.com                       [Bob's ALE Bulk email]
bob at verysecurelinux.com                [Please use for email to me]