[ale] Fwd: RE: [ale] GT on slashdot's bad list, boo hoo

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Wed Apr 17 22:45:42 EDT 2002

Actually, hadn't put as much thought into the response as you did.
Sorry.

Just reading the venom in the article, noticing they were PO'ed at the
Honor Code, knowing that it's probably really hard for faculty to
actually enforce that, assuming the charge has more legitimacy than the
slashdot article - with the hyperbolic tones.  I was only noting that
the writer of the article/post might have had a bad experience with
[GT|Honor Codes|getting busted] and that this was most likely the source
of his real anger.

Don't know too much about the origins of /., so can't help there.

Did go to Tech, but that's another tale.

Best regards,
Matthew Brown, President
CorData, Inc.
O: (770) 795-0089