[ale] [OT] Online product distrinution info

Mike Millson mgm at atsga.com
Wed Apr 17 17:00:59 EDT 2002

Amazon will do this for books, CDs, and DVDs. That's about the only viable
fulfillment option I know that would fit what you're trying to do. I've
never used them for this, but have investigated it for a client of mine.
Their product wasn't a book, CD, or DVD; so we couldn't use them. I know
from experience that there are a lot of companies saying they do
fulfillment, but nothing in between worthless shoddy service and million
dollar enterprise service. Nothing middle of the road that I found.

Thank you,
Mike Millson
Web Systems Engineer
Sun Certified Programmer for Java2 Platform
AableTech Solutions, Inc.
770.414.8834
404.219.3177 cell
770.414.8206 fax