[ale] ALS

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Apr 17 08:32:12 EDT 2002

keith frost wrote:
> i'd found that. so do they only do oakland now?
> i did not see a 2002 schedual for atlanta

V posted a note regarding an ALS in Atlanta a while back.  I don't think
it's set yet, as part of the issue was location.  I'm looking into the
possibility of having it hosted at either an AT&T location or possibly
KSU, although I've not contacted KSU at this time.   I figure AT&T might
be able to defray cost as there is quite a movement within the
corporation to leverage Linux at this time.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net