[ale] watching traffic

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Tue Apr 16 01:41:32 EDT 2002

Hi Cade,

A lot of those incoming connections that you are seeing are actually return
connections that you (or other applications) requested.  The linksys, at
least the one that I have, doesn't do connection tracking.  That is it
doesn't match new incoming connections with any possible previous outbound
connections.

-Jim P.