[ale] Announcement ALE NW meeting

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Apr 15 22:45:42 EDT 2002

Following much gnashing of teeth on my part, the presentation for this
Thursday's ALE NW meeting has been finalized.  Kevin Krumwiede has
graciously bailed me out and will be providing a 'Intro to Linux'
presentation.  Don't let this scare you experts away, as you know,
there's always more to learn and we'll need everyone's expertise for the
  inevitable Q and A that follows.

Thanks again to Jason Rives for his support in coordinating the meeting
space and hosting the ALE via the KSU ACM.

Thanks to Dow who has graciously offered to MC Thursday in my (possible)
absence.

And finally, thanks to Kevin for bailing me out on short notice.

Jason, can you get the word out at KSU?

Thanks again folks, and I'll see you Thursday (although I might be a bit
late).

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net