[ale] bizarre error

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Apr 15 20:31:33 EDT 2002

comiple this with

gcc -o statfs statfs.c

Run it and display output.

--- Cut Here ----
#include <stdio.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <sys/vfs.h>

int
main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
        struct statfs buf;

        if(argc !=2)
        {
                fprintf(stderr,"statfs <dir fs is mounted on>\n");
                exit(1);
        }

        if(statfs(argv[1], &buf) == -1)
        {
                perror("open fs");
                exit(1);
        }

        printf("FS: %s\n", argv[1]);
        printf("Optimal Block Size:        %ld\n", buf.f_bsize);
        printf("Total Blocks in FS:        %ld\n", buf.f_blocks);
        printf("Free Blocks:               %ld\n", buf.f_bfree);
        printf("Used Blocks:               %ld\n", buf.f_blocks -
buf.f_bfree);
        printf("Blocks Avail. to non-root: %ld\n", buf.f_bavail);
        printf("Total INODES:              %ld\n", buf.f_files);
        printf("Free INODES:               %ld\n", buf.f_ffree);
        printf("Used INODES:               %ld\n", buf.f_files -
buf.f_ffree);

        return 0;
}