[ale] MS Propaganda representative

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Mon Apr 15 11:00:20 EDT 2002

I can't wait to see this on the evening news.  Something like:

	"An unseemly event occurred today as a M$ representative was
chased down Peachtree Street by a mob of laughing Tuxans.  This is the
first tar-and-feathering in the U.S. in more than 100 years.  More at
11."

Best regards,
Matthew Brown, President
CorData, Inc.