[ale] [Fwd: [Fwd: HP100i]]

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sat Apr 13 09:06:18 EDT 2002

I am of the opinion that nearly every cd burner made is supported by the
cdrecord program. It will even support dvd burners as well. And it
handles RW drives, too. Dig it up from freshmeat and go to the cdrecord
website for lots of details.

There are several choices for gui front-ends for cdrecord. Two popular
ones that ship with many rpm-based distros are x-cd-roast and gcombust.

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>