[ale] perl help

Cade Thacker linux at cade.org
Fri Apr 12 11:20:48 EDT 2002

If you are changing multiple files then that works, if you are just using
one, then open it with vim and type :set fileformat=unix  and that should
do the trick!

Also just so you kow :set fileformat=dos sets it back.

Hope this helps.

--cade

On Linux vs Windows
Remember, amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic!