[ale] help me test my script....

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Fri Apr 12 09:52:52 EDT 2002

Hi there,

Check it out. Anyone who has used courier knows that managing virtual
accounts is a pain in the rear... And to say the documentation for the
subject is a dud is being kind if you want my opionion. So, I have written a
PHP based admin tool for managing vitual domains.

Would people please help me test it. Now - given the fact that none of you
have local accounts all the emails you set up would have to be pointed to an
external address (if you want to actually get the mail)

There are five domains on the box, all of them are live domains with the MX
record pointing to that mail server and everyting seems to work. I am asking
people to just play with it. See what suggestions they may have - see if it
breaks and what not. The only domain I ask you don't delete is
refriedgeek.com cause I actually get mail there. Other than that have at it.
Now - If for some reason you decide to remove a domain please check, someone
might have added themselves and might be trying to send test messages or
something.

The next phase is that there will be a login and the user will be assoicated
with a certian domains so they cannot mess with domains they don't own but I
figured it was best to get the thing working first and then add that feature.

now keep in mind - I leave for Colorado in two weeks so this thing will be
down for a while so don't make this your primary email address :)

Thanks
Ken