[ale] OT: Mac laptop for sale

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Wed Apr 10 14:57:57 EDT 2002

Hi there,

I have a Wall street G3 laptop I am getting rid of I have a

266mhz G3
128Megs of RAM
2.2Gig drive
CDROM
USD card
25Pin SCSI adapter
built in Ethernet
New Power supply
Owners manual and Carrying Case

It is running 9.2.2 (just installed last weekend) make me a good offer

 - just a side note... I am not like a reseller or whatever, I am moving to
Boulder Colorado in two weeks so I am pretty much getting rid of my computer
collection.

I have some other stuff as well like a 2u rack mount server. and some other
goodies... send me an email if interested.

Thanks - it's been fun!
Ken