[ale] Off topic: os X on Mac G4

Sergio Chaves sergio_chavess at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 07:46:58 EDT 2002

Has anybody had successfuly (please be honest)configured osX to run on a G4
machine?
Tried to deal with it for 4 days now on production machine; I put a very
fierce battle but the machine won.
I ended up downgrading back to 8.6 since most of the times the machine would
not boot on 9.2, hung sometimes when switching from X to the "Classic 9"
environment when running applications and was also a pain in the rear to
configure printers.
OS X looks great but is very deceiving

I had to take this out of my chest.

Sergio