[ale] OT: Small Business Tech Support South Atl?

Cade Thacker linux at cade.org
Mon Apr 8 22:19:02 EDT 2002

Evening,
anybody on this list willing to do support or does anyone on the list
know anybody who would be willing to support a small office of two attny
and two secretaries in Griffin, GA? Maybe somebody from Fayetteville? They
are my parents, and I am desperately trying to get out of the support
business. They really don't have much needs, but just someone to call if
stuff is not working and maybe drive down there if stuff is really broken.

Basic needs, NT, DSL, Win 98 clients, Exchange, Outlook, and some hand
holding.

Thanks.

--cade

On Linux vs Windows
Remember, amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic!