[ale] Samba/network problems

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Mon Apr 8 21:46:21 EDT 2002

Hi there,

Hmm, I am having a little smaba problem. Things are working however when I
try to play MP3's from the network drives on the samba server, they work
but then stop and play a little then stop then go... It is like the
network is getting hung up every 30 seconds or so... Anyone know where I
might start to debug this problem?

I know I have played MP3's like this before and now I have all 100mbps
ethernet as oppossed to my old 10meg switch...

Thanks
Ken