[ale] Topic at Next Meeting?

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Mon Apr 8 16:02:43 EDT 2002

W000h00000!!!!! I feel like Archie when he found the capslock key down.

This is from Ximian Evolution, connected through imap to the office evil
MS Exchange server. I had to do a nuke & pave to remove the hideous
Ximian desktop from my machine, but after a suitable wrangle with rpm I
have Evolution running. The next step is the horrific Red Carpet to
install Ximian Connector. Then I'm free Free FREEE!!!!!!! BUWAHAHAHAHA!

BTW the meeting sounds kewl. I biked home from the last one, five miles
in the dark. Boy was that fun.

-- CHS

-----