[ale] HTML Editor

Mark E. Schill Mark.Schill at cmschill.net
Tue Apr 9 02:30:06 EDT 2002

I played with vi(m) a little and realized that since I was invoking
xterm with a -fg green option it wasn't doing any color coding. Once I
figured that out I noticed that it does do html color coding. Pretty
well actually. I will probably use vi(m) to do my html coding. Here is
the next question. Its been a while since I used vi heavily. Where can I
get a good reference manaul for vi(m) with all of the settings and
such??

Mark