[ale] is the list software broken?

Joseph A Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 8 06:19:47 EDT 2002

Jim Philips wrote:

> I sent out a message yesterday afternoon that I still haven't received
> through the list. And I just got e-mail from Tony Ucedavelez that was
> sent yesterday at 1pm. What's going on? Why are our e-mails hanging in
> limbo for a day or more?
>
> P.S. I am on another list where I receive everything promptly, so I know
> it isn't my ISP.

It's definitely not just you. I've sent a couple of messages over
the past week that *still* haven't shown up on the list (and
while I do have a tendency to hit "Reply to Sender" when I
mean to hit "Reply to All", I didn't do it in these cases).

I wonder if this message will make it to the list?

Cheers,

-- Joe
   Using open-source software: free.
   Pissing Bill Gates off: priceless.