[ale] kennesaw companies

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Thu Apr 4 10:16:27 EST 2002

The company I'm currently with seems to becoming more of a Titanic and less
of a Love Boat, and I'm considering making the jump before all the life
boats are gone (better to be proactive than reactive).

Anyway, I'd like to find a position closer to home (Kennesaw...I'm working
in Sandy Springs now), but due to the current market the posts on computer
job sites are pretty much vapor.  Kennesaw isn't necessarily a booming tech
spot either.  I thought maybe others on the list either a. work in the
Kennesaw/Acworth/Marietta area, b. have worked there at some point in time,
or c. have interviewed with companies there.

I'd really appreciate you forwarding the names of the companies to me.  I'm
planning to do some foot work to get my resume in the hands of the right
people, but it's difficult to gather a list of available companies.

As always, I appreciate your help...

John