[ale] Software Items

Kevin O'Neill Stoll kevinostoll at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 12:01:24 EST 2002

Hey all,

I'm going to upgrade to RedHat 7.2 on my home PC. There are only 2 pieces
of hardware that I am worried about getting the software for.

one is my CD burner and the other is my scanner.

I know that there are plenty of CD utilities out there for RedHat and a CD
burner. In fact, I found about 20 on Tucows for download. I just would
like to get some feedback on what y'all have had the best luck with.

The scanner it no where near as important as the CD burner but none the
less I would like to have support for it on my new install. Once again,
any feedback would be helpful.

CD Burner:
Samsung SW-224

Scanner: